8 Tips to Get Rid of Acne Naturally
Your skin is the closest thing to you and you have to take care of it. It doesn’t really take much effort if you make a daily routine that includes pampering yourself a bit. Metaphorically or not, feeling comfortable in your own skin is not easy. It’s an achievement that you score once you finally figure out how to deal with all of your problems including acne. Following are a few home remedies and Beauty tips that you can easily do at home to get rid of acne
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that kill bacteria which cause acne.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar in water and use it as a toner.
- Simply dab it all over your face and let it dry.
2. Cinnamon and Honey Mask for Pimples
Cinnamon and honey are a killer combo when it comes to treating bacteria. Both have antimicrobial properties that kill the microbes which cause acne.
- Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of honey and apply it all over your face.
- Cover your face with paper towels to avoid dripping.
- This will treat acne if you do it thrice a week.
3. Egg Whites
Use egg whites to treat acne.
- Whip up some egg whites till it gets a foamy appearance and then apply layers of it all over your face.
- Peel it off once it gets dry.
- You can also wash it off with cold water.
- This reduces blemishes, acne and inflammation.
- It helps remove dead skin cells which clog the pores causing acne.
4. Papaya to Remove Acne
Not everyone is a big fan of papaya, however, it is amazing for your skin. A lot of beauty products contain papaya, because of its beauty benefits. Papaya contains an enzyme that reduces inflammation and thus helps reduce acne.
- Just mash up a little bit of papaya and spread it all over your face.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water for better result.
- Repeat this everyday for a week to get quick result.
5. Tea Tree Oil for Acne
Tea tree oil works like magic for acne. Tea tree oil is very famous for fixing a lot of skin problems and acne is one of them.
- Dilute teat tree oil in water, because it is very strong, and then apply it over your pimples.
- You can also use aloe vera gel instead of water if you have sensitive skin.
- Do this twice a week for better results.
6. Banana Peel
Do not throw away those banana peels. You can do a lot with what you thought was a waste.
- Rub the banana peels all over your face in a circular motion.
- Once you have done that, let it sit for half an hour and then wash your face with cold water.
- You can also use banana peels to whiten your teeth.
7. Aloe Vera Gel
You can use Aloe vera gel alone and with other things to cure acne and other skin problems. The best part is that you can grow it in your own house to ensure that it is pure.
- Apply the aloe vera gel all over your face and leave it overnight.
- Do this every night in order to treat acne and get a better looking skin.
8. Oatmeal Mask
Yes, oatmeal isn’t only for breakfast. You can apply it along with honey to your face to cure acne. Use it every day for a scrub as well.
- Make a mask with honey and oatmeal and apply it to your face and leave it on for 40 minutes.
- This will rejuvenate your skin and treat acne.