10 Reasons You Love Your Sister But You’d Also Sell Her For A Corn Chip
Anyone else been scared sh**less for eating their sister's last cookie?
There’s nothing quite like a sister bond. There’s also nothing like a sister scorned.
- You have double the wardrobe
But that means your wardrobe gets raided on the regular too.
It helps that one sister is always on trend, on fleek, on point, etc.
- You have a partner in crime who opens the door for you past curfew
She stays up late just to let you in!
- …but then you have to pay her back by being her slave for a week
So you consider poisoning her chai
- When she stalks that new guy who’s been flirting with you and finds out he has a girlfriend
His name is on her list in red, twice underlined
- When you go Eid shopping and finally pick an outfit but she likes the same one
- The struggle to get first dibs when your America wali khala sends presents
It’s usually her
- When the sibling rivalry stretches to you two crushing on the same person
It’s just a friendly competition, right?
- But then your f***boy crush tries to play you both
And you both tear him a new one
- Sometimes when she’s in a good mood she’ll cook and make extra for you
- You can always steal her charger and lie about it later
And you’ll always have someone to give you a hug when you really need it.