How to Get Thicker Hair: 3 Home Remedies
Dreaming of thicker hair while pulling out hundreds of strands off your brush?
Thinning hair and balding are now a common problem in not just women, men too. Other than climatic conditions, other contributing factors include stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, pollution, wrong hair products, allergies, hereditary issues, and poor care routine for your hair.
So, how to get thicker hair with so many problems? This is one question that occupies the mind of several men and women. Fortunately, there are ways you can enjoy voluminous and thicker hair using natural home remedies. Here are the most effective ones:
The Egg Treatment
This protein rich food is not only great for our nutrition but can really help build strong and thick hair. Egg treatment has been around for years and people vouch for the positive results.
This is what you need to do:
- Depending on the length of your hair, beat 1-2 eggs.
- Dampen your hair and start applying egg on your scalp and roots.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly using a mild shampoo and warm water.
Here’s an alternative method:
- In a small jar, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil with 2 egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix well and apply on your scalp. Do not dampen your hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
Use one of these egg treatments 1-2 times in a week and see the results yourself!
If you really want to know how to get thicker hair, try this remedy!
Onion juice is one of the most effective ways to encourage hair growth and improve your hair quality. If you are concerned about the smell, you can always add a few drops of fragrant essential oils to the onion juice.
Here’s the tip:
- Take 2 onions and chop them into pieces.
- Blend and squeeze out their juice and reserve.
- Pour it in a spray bottle use cotton balls to apply the juice on your scalp and roots.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes before thoroughly rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Apply every once a week and obtain desired results.
Aloe Vera for Hair
Aloe vera gel is rich in proteolytic enzymes, which can remove dead cells and stimulate hair follicles. No wonder, it’s so effective in improving your hair texture and growth.
Here are the simple steps:
- You will need an aloe vera leaf.
- Cut it open and extract fresh gel out of it.
- Massage the gel on your scalp as well as your hair.
- Leave it on for at least an hour for best results.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and wash with a mild shampoo.
Repeat the process 2-3 times in a week for best results.
These natural home remedies are not only effective but also low cost. They involve regular ingredients available at home and simple procedures. Just be consistent and patient if you really want to see the desired results.
If you have experienced drastic hair fall, you might want to see a doctor for better advice.