Best Solutions to Your Skin & Hair Problems
Could our skin be more clear and smoother than it is? Could our hair be any silkier, stronger and voluminous? Yes, absolutely! There are hundreds of women looking for desperate solutions to their skin and hair problems and expecting a magic wand to be waved and tackle their issues overnight and transform them, but the truth is that nature doesn’t bloom overnight. No worries though, because we have brought you a list of 15 skin & hair tips that you can try yourself at home! Have a look!
1. For Dull, Tired and Dry Skin
Massage the skin with papaya. Then make a scrub by mixing oats and honey along with a little cold milk and scrub the skin. Wash off with ice cold milk and water and pat dry.
2. Have Frizzy Hair?
Try this simple, quick and easy-to-make spray.
- Take slices of two lemons and boil in two cups of water until it reduces to half the amount.
- Pour the liquid into a spritz bottle and spray on your hair.
Not only will there be a wonderful natural gloss, but static and fly away hair will be gone!
3. Brighter, Glowing Skin!
- Mix baking soda with a tablespoon of lemon water.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil.
- Rub on your face and rinse with warm water.
4. For Natural Hair Color
If you have a brownish trace in your hair and don’t have the time to henna or color it,
- Then take a few stems of rosemary and simmer them in 2 cups of water along with 2 tsp black tea until it reduces to half the quantity.
- Mix with ¼ cup of shampoo and every time you shampoo, use this mixture.
- Leave the shampoo in your hair for about 15 minutes and see the difference it makes.
5. Oats and Lemon Face Pack for Soft & Shiny Skin
You can do this remedy in the morning before taking a bath.
- 1 tablespoon of oats – cooked and mashed
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to Make It:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply the pack on your face and massage it gently.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry with a soft and clean towel.
6. Honey and Olive Oil: The Damaged Hair Relievers
Sun’s rays can be really harmful for your hair and can damage it badly. To get rid of this problem, try honey and olive oil. Olive oil conditions while honey has both anti-bacterial and conditioning properties.
- Massage 1/2 cup honey and 2 tablespoon olive oil into clean damp hair.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes.
7. Instant Face Lift
- Wash your face with ice water or simply rub an ice cube with a teaspoon of honey on the face.
- Beat an egg white until it peaks and brush onto your skin and let dry.
- You will feel the stretch in the skin.
- Wash face with icy cold water.
8. Got Dandruff? Try Brown Sugar!
One of the most common hair problems is dandruff. Treat it effectively at home by:
- Mixing 2 parts of brown sugar to 1 part of your hair conditioner and lightly rub it on your scalp.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
Best hair oils for dandruff.
9. Dull, Oily Skin? Here is a tip!
- Massage the skin with iced yoghurt and sprinkle some sugar along with it.
- Now take orange halves and scrub gently until the granules melt.
- Wash the face with iced water and see the difference.
10. Egg Conditioning
Eggs work wonders on your hair. The yolk is rich in fat and proteins which greatly acts in moisturizing while the white helps remove unwanted oils. Use egg to condition normal hair, egg yolks for dry hair and whites for oily hair. Remember to rinse with slightly warm water only.
11. Dark Circles Treatment
- Take used jasmine tea bags and store them in the freezer.
- Take half a cucumber and massage around eye area and then lie down with the tea bags on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- You will find an instant difference in the way your eyes look and feel.
More dark circle tips at home.
12. Lemon Juice and Olive Oil for Itchy Scalp
An itchy scalp can be a result of poor diet, stress or climate.
- Treat it with a mixture of 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, olive oil and water.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture and allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
- Wash off as usual.
13. Potato Facial for Skin Whitening
Potato is a natural bleaching agent. It plays a major role in lightening your skin and giving it a natural glow. So why not use it as facial scrub? You can do this remedy twice daily – once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
- The pulp of a potato
How to Do It:
- Apply the potato pulp to your face and let it stay for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with plain water.
Here are 20 home remedies for fair skin.
14. Quick Hair Care
Don’t have time to shampoo and blow dry your hair even though it is oily? Well, sweat not.
- Sprinkle talcum and amla powder onto your hair brush and overturn the hair over your head and brush.
15. Put Hold on Hair Fall with Aloe Vera
Hair fall is an ever existent problem in our lives. And it constantly captures our attention, making us unable to think of anything else. Aloe Vera is perfect for healing the scalp and bringing the pH balance to normal. It also has cleansing properties that cleans the pores out.
- Blend aloe Vera gel with 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Add 2tbsp. coconut oil.
- Mix it and apply on your scalp and hair.
- Wash your hair as usual after 20 min.