Are you tired of all the peach fuzz and facial hair spoiling the way your foundation looks? Are you looking for an easy, cost-friendly and pain-free way to get rid of all your facial hair? Then, it would be best if you tried face shaving at home to achieve smooth, flawless and hair-free skin.
What? Are you wondering that only men can shave their facial hair? Well, that is not true. Women shave their facial hair too. Many famous influencers and celebrities claim that face shaving is the best face exfoliator.
For many beginners, who have never held a razor in their hand before, here are some helpful pre and post shaving procedures to guide you through the whole process. Let’s get started:
- Clean your skin first with a gentle cleanser and dry it thoroughly.
- It is suggested to facial shave on naked skin. However, if you find dry shaving irritating your skin, use shaving cream, serum, moisturizing lotion on your face pre-shave.
- Use a sharp, straight edge, single-blade razor explicitly designed for women’s facial shaving.
- To avoid nicking or irritating your skin, avoid using an old or dull razor.
- When shaving, pull the skin taut with one hand.
- Hold the razor at a 45-degree angle and gently graze the skin with short, light strokes while applying as little pressure as possible.
- Always shave in the direction of hair growth. Rinse the razor after every stroke or your alcohol pads to clean the blade.
- Avoid shaving near your eyes area as the skin there is delicate.
- After shaving, rinse your face and moisturize immediately.