Priyanka and Nick’s Wedding Menu- According To Us
Because it’s the closest we’re ever getting to actually attending the event
Everybody knows by now that Bollywood superstar Priyanka Chopra and Jonas brother, Nick, are tying the knot by the end of November, very closely following the DeepVeer wedding. We at HTV Taste, have been wondering what their wedding menu will be like, considering the cultural differences and of course, the glam factor.
So, here’s what we know about the couple and the wedding so far
- The wedding festivities will take place from the 30th of November to the 2nd of December
- The wedding will take place in Rajasthan’s Umaid Bhawan Palace Hotel- which is a stunning real-life palace
- Pre-wedding events, including the sangeet, will take place at Mehrangarh Fort
- A wedding reception will take place after the festivities
- Both the faiths will be honored in terms of the type of ceremony that will take place
- Bollywood celebrities are reportedly not invited to the wedding! #Prick want to keep it intimate with close family and friends
- Her wedding lehnga is most likely going to be by Sabyasachi Mukherjee *insert emoji with hearts for eyes*
- Priyanka’s uber cool bachelorette just took place in Amsterdam
- Priyanka Chopra is quite the foodie so her menu should be spectacular
- Nick Jonas also loves food but watches what he eats considering he has Type 1 Diabetes
So let’s get on with it
What we think could be on Nick and Priyanka’s wedding menu
Since the traditional ceremony takes place around noon, the menu will be for lunch.
- Since Priyanka is known to love herself a paratha with butter, she might decide to include the ever popular makkai ki roti with butter saag
- Nick apparently enjoys Punjabi cuisine, so an appearance by butter chicken is likely
- Rumors are making rounds that Priyanka will keep her menu predominantly Punjabi, think daal makhni and tandoor dishes
- She might take a page out of Shahid Kapoor’s book and cater to two cuisines instead of one; Thai perhaps?
- Is it even a wedding if there isn’t chicken biryani on the menu?
- Live stations are all the rage across the border too it seems. Live street food is always a hit; think masala dosa, bun kabab and gol gappay
Priyanka Chopra is known to have a sweet tooth so it shouldn’t be surprising if there is a wide variety of sweets at the dessert table.
- She has mentioned her love for Jalebi, and we think it’s perfect for the slightly cool weather
- Mithai, halwa or rabri should make an appearance
- Can’t forget the cake! Priyanka has professed her love for Red Velvet and since it is such a classic wedding cake flavor, she might just opt for it.
Whatever they ultimately decide to have on their menu, it is bound to be just perfect. We can’t wait to see if any of our predictions make it to the actual menu- it’s the closest we’re ever getting to actually attending the event.