Natural Treatment for Male Pattern Baldness
Every man after a specific age deals some hair complaints. With so many hair problems experienced by men, male pattern baldness is stated to be the most common. It is one of the usual hair thinning problems in adult men.
So, what can you do about your male pattern baldness? Are there suitable solutions? Well, yes. Before we list the tips to you, know that every person’s hair loss problem is different, and so are the procedures to treat. Following are some of the natural treatments for male pattern baldness.
1. Extracted Onion Juice for Hair Loss
- Extract onion juice from a chopped Onion (Piyaz)
- Apply to the scalp and leave on for about 15 minutes
- Rinse hair with a baby shampoo
- Do it at least for 2 months, twice a day.
2. Raisins and Aloe Vera Gel
- Grind 10 gram Raisins (Kishmish) and 5 gram fresh Aloe Vera gel
- Apply to the scalp, leave on for a few hours
- Rinse later with cool water and a mild shampoo.
This works very quickly to treat baldness.
3. Garlic Tip for Hair Fall
To prevent your hair from falling and make them start to re-grow:
- Crush a garlic clove and then rub the crushed clove to the area of hair loss
- Do not rub crushed clove too hard against the scalp, or you may cause baldness caused by pulling hair.
- Leave for 60 minutes and then apply olive oil
- Gently rub the olive oil into the scalp
- To keep it overnight, wear a shower cap
- Shampoo your hair in the morning.
This baldness remedy will work best if you do hair loss tip for few weeks.
4. Henna Leaves for Baldness
Henna is a brilliant conditioner for the hair and also increases hair growth. Applying henna frequently is well-known to support the hair, thus, decreasing hair fall.
- Boil a handful of henna leaves in some mustard oil
- After it cools, strain the oil and mix it with coconut oil
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair twice or thrice a week for real results against male pattern baldness.
5. Olive Oil, Honey, Cinnamon Powder
- Mix thoroughly 4 tablespoons warm olive oil, 1 tablespoon pure honey and 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder, and apply it on bald area.
This is a highly beneficial prescription for male pattern baldness.
6. Cinnamon and Olive Oil for Male Pattern Baldness
A combination of olive oil and cinnamon powder creates an effective remedy for male pattern baldness.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of cinnamon powder to a cup of olive oil
- Mix it well and make it into a paste
- Apply this paste on the scalp and leave it on for an hour before washing off.
7. Coconut Milk and Oil for Men Hair Fall
Natural home remedy to treat male pattern baldness and stop hair loss is to frequently apply coconut milk on the scalp.
- Smoothly massage a mixture of 20 ml of coconut oil, 10 ml of amla oil and 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice on the scalp
- Wash it off after 20 minutes.
This successfully heals the scalp and avoids dandruff, thereby reducing hair fall.