Get Pink Lips Naturally!
Our lips deserve the attention that we give to our face and body. Our lips can get chapped due to dryness and dehydration before we even notice the change. It happens slowly, but we only notice it when the damage has been done, but it is never too late. Pamper yourself with homemade remedies for beauty, but do not forget your lips. Take care of your lips along with your face Following are a few ways to get pink lips naturally!
Pomegranate for Pink Lips
Make a pomegranate seed mask with the help of crushed pomegranate seeds and malai (cream) at home to put on your lips to get naturally pink lips. You can get the seeds by making a juice and then separating the seeds, so that you don’t have to waste the entire thing.
- Make a paste with crushed seeds and cold cream and leave it on your lips for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Use this mask thrice or four times a week to get rid of any discoloration and pigmentation.
Honey and Lemon Mask
Honey and lemon is the best combination ever for masks if you want to get rid of acne, scars and pigmentation.
- Apply the lemon and honey mask on your lips for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can apply a lip balm afterwards.
Use this mask as many times as you like, because it has no adverse effects. Honey will provide the required moisture to your lips and lemon will lighten the tan.
Rose Petal Mask
Rose petals are a good option if you want to get pink lip naturally, but it is a lot of work though.
- Get fresh rose petals from a flower shop and soak them in milk overnight
- Strain the petals in the morning and mash them up in a grinder or with a pestle.
- Add a few drops of milk to the mashed rose petals to make a paste.
- Apply it onto your lips for about fifteen minutes and then wash it off.
- This will give you pink and moist lips after a few applications.
- You can also leave it on your lips overnight for a good result.
Beetroot Lip Balm
You can make a beetroot lip balm at home by mixing:
- ½ teaspoon of beetroot powder
- 1 tablespoon of shea butter
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax pellets
- Mix all of this and fill you empty lip balm container with it.
- You can store it for a long time.
- The balm will give you a pink tone when applied, but also make them pink in real.
- Imagine a lip stain actually making your lips pink and moist.
- It is a pretty good deal if you make this at home.
Glycerin and Lemon Mask
This is an incredible mask for chapped and dark lips.
- Mix equal ratios of glycerin and lemon juice and store it in a container or any small bottle, but make sure that you put it in a refrigerator.
- It is more like applying a gloss to your lips and this treatment can be done daily.
- It will hydrate your lips and also help you get rid of dark or pigmented lips.
Milk and Turmeric Powder
If you want naturally pink and moistened lips then this is the best remedy for you.
- Mix ½ tea spoon of turmeric powder in 1 teaspoon of milk and make a paste.
- Apply this mixture onto your lips for 5 minutes.
- As soon as you feel it setting, wash it off with cold water.
- Apply your lip balm later on to make sure your lips stay moistened and pink.
Chapped lips look pretty bad if you have to wear a lip color, so make sure that you fix this issue before hand. Get a nice lip balm with the flavor of your choice, so that you feel the desire to use it again and again. Take a toothbrush with soft bristles and then run it in a circular motion. This will help you get smoother lips.
Learn about more natural things for your beauty that you can make at home.