Faster Ways to Reduce Dark Circles Naturally
Do you wake up with swollen panda eyes? Dark circles and puffiness is caused by constant stress, fatigue and lack of sleep. Dark circles can be really frustrating if you have a big day ahead. Why not treat them naturally and get instant results?
1. Cooling Cucumber
Cucumber is a great natural remedy that helps get rid of under eye puffiness and reduce dark circles naturally.
- Grab two fresh and refrigerated cucumber slices and place them on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Relax the cooling and soothing sensation of cucumber over your eyes.
- This will not only soothe your eyes but also refresh your mind and reduce dark circles naturally with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Cucumber is one effective way to treat dark circles. Furthermore, it also helps get rid of wrinkles around eyes and brighten up your complexion.
2. Cold Green Tea Bags
The natural properties of green tea will help eliminate that dull and tiresome appearance of your eyes. Damp the tea bags and get them chilled in the refrigerator. This is one effective natural remedy to treat under eye circles and irritated eyes.
- Take chilled green tea bags, place them on your eyes and relax for a while.
- Give yourself 15-20 minutes thrice a week.
3. Cold Spoon for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
This is a trick to reduce the dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Get two stainless steel spoons.
- Refrigerate them.
- Then place those cold spoons on your eyes.
The concave shape of a spoon conveniently sets on eyes and gives them a cold, calming and soothing effect. You can also place the spoons in a glass of chilled water and practice this process at your convenience.
4. Potatoes for Dark Circles
Potato is one of the natural ways to reduce dark circles. Potatoes are packed with anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat puffy eyes too. It’s quite simple to use potato to soothe eye bags.
- Just take two thin slices of raw potato and refrigerate them for a couple of minutes.
- Place them on your eyes and reduce dark circles naturally in couple of minutes.
5. Egg White
Egg white is one of the best natural ways to get rid of dark circles naturally. Eggs are packed with nourishing vitamins, iron and protein.
- Whip an egg white until you get a good consistency.
- With the help of a brush carefully apply this mixture under your eyes and allow it to dry.
- Rinse it off with cold water and feel significant reduction in your eye puffiness.
Egg white is also used to treat wrinkles due to its natural skin tightening properties.
6. Water: Hydrate Your Body
Staying hydrated is the key. You must drink at least eight glasses of water each day. Get your body well hydrated and prevent your eyes from getting swollen. Water also helps prevent occurrence of dark circles around your eyes. Water flushes toxins off your body and makes your body to function well.
7. Take a Good Night Sleep
Eye bags are usually caused by lack of sleep. Take enough sleep at least eight hours a day. Sleep is not just healthy for your eyes, but it also benefits your whole body. Make sure you don’t exceed your sleeping hours. Excess sleep can also make your eyes tired and puffy.
No matter what causes dark circles and eye puffiness, there are always some potential ways to reduce the occurrence of these panda eyes. Try these natural remedies to reduce dark circles and signs of fatigue.