Milk Masks for Beautiful Skin & Shiny Hair
Raw milk is a beauty treasure as it contains so much vital nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin A, D, B6, B12, biotin, calcium, protein and many more that are not only good for our health but also good for our skin and hair.
Raw milk is multipurpose. You can use it in any recipe you want, whereas, it can also enhance your beauty and give you problem free hairs. Here we have milk masks for your hair and face.
If you want to attain clean skin, try egg white and raw milk mask.
• Apply it all over your face and let it sit for 40 minutes.
• Later, wash your face with lukewarm water.
Acne Care with Milk Mask
Try this milk face mask to lighten you acne scars:
• Mix it well and apply it on your face.
• Leave it for 30 minutes and later wash your face with warm water.
Milk Hair Conditioner
Creating your own natural hair conditioner is just fun, by getting right ingredient you can create a superb hair conditioner easily:
• Mix them together and apply on your scalp and hair.
• Keep it for 40 minutes.
• Later, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Milk for Damaged Hair
Your hair get dry due to lack of moisture and essential care. However, milk hair mask will boost your hair.
• Add them to a blender and make a paste.
• Apply this milk and banana mask onto your hair.
• Wait for 1 hour.Wash your hair with water.
Milk Mask for Wrinkles
Due to lack of skin elasticity and moisture fine lines and wrinkles start showing up. It’s also the sign of aging, but thanks to raw milk we can prevent or cure fine lines and wrinkles. You can make two masks for wrinkles using milk.
• Mix them all and apply onto the wrinkles and wait for 30 to 35 minutes.
• Later, wash with lukewarm water.
• Mix them well; apply this mask on the affected area.
• Wash it off after 40 minutes.
Do you know any other beauty uses of raw milk? Do you currently use any remedy which involves milk? If you like these beauty tips share your views with us.