Give Yourself a Face Lift at Home
A face-lifting massage is like a workout for your skin. The idea is to firm & lift the muscles of your skin to help prevent wrinkles, sagging skin, and premature aging, relieve tension, and the list just goes on and on.
Facial massages are the most natural way to lift, tone, and sculpt the muscle tissues of your face and neck. We have gathered simple massage techniques you can do easily at home to get the youth back in your face – all without a trip to the doctor!
So, book a day or two in the week to give yourself a nice face-lifting massage at home.
To-Do Face Lift At Home:
- Begin by pressing your knuckles from the center of your cheek going upwards towards the cheekbone. This helps in sculpting the muscles and improves blood circulation
- Place fingertips in the center of your chin and softly drag upwards to your ear. This stimulates blood flow resulting in plumb and radiant-looking skin.
- Apply pressure on the center of your forehead circling out to your hairline. This helps in releasing muscle tension, evening out forehead lines, and stress marks.
- Softly lift your neck with an upward motion from collarbone to jaw. This promotes lymphatic drainage.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Use face oils, moisturizer, or serums for easy movements.
- Always pat in and massage your skin before you begin with your exercise. This will help with the blood flow
- The most important thing to remember is that the skin around our neck tends to age faster than the skin on our faces. So never miss the neck.
- Always massage in an upward motion.
Practice these techniques for a quick face lift, either as an occasional practice or as part of a daily self-care regimen.