Desi Totkas For Naturally Beautiful Skin Before Your Big Day!
Take notes ladies!
Build up to one’s wedding can take a toll on the person mentally and physically both. Sadly, the first signs of stress and exhaustion show up on your skin – probably the last thing you want before your big day. Of course, you want to make it memorable and without a doubt, clear and beautiful skin plays a substantial part in it. Sure, makeup is always there for your rescue but even for makeup to look nice requires good and well-maintained skin.
It All Starts With Your Diet
We all know stress can do weird things to our health and particularly skin – so it’s so important to take control before it gets out of hands completely. First and foremost, make changes to your diet by adding foods with nutrients that can give you good skin. Moreover, to see quick results, you can also start having juices full of good nutrients such as carrot juice, beet root juice, Karela juice etc.
Fruits With Good Skin Nutrients:
Veggies For Luminous Complexion:
- Bell peppers
Face Masks That Really Work
1. Ubtan and Rose Water
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup split red lentils (masoor dal) or chickpea flour (besan)
- 1/4 cup raw rice
- 8-9 almonds
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- A pinch of turmeric
- Water or rose water
1.Grind the lentils, rice, and almonds either separately or together.
2. Add oatmeal and turmeric powder to this mixture.
3. Mix well and add rose water to it to turn it into a smooth paste.
4. Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
5. Let it stay till it dries with luke warm water
2. Green Tea and Brown Sugar
What You’ll Need:
- tablespoon green tea leaves
- Two teaspoons of brown sugar
- One teaspoon cream
- One cup water
1. Start with boiling the tea leaves in water. When they impart color, remove from the flame; cool it and add two teaspoons from it in a bowl.
2. Add the brown sugar and cream, and mix well.
3. Apply all over the face and gently scrub in circular motions.
4. Rinse with cold water after scrubbing for a minute or two at least.
3. Orange Peel and Rose Water
What You’ll Need:
1. Orange peel of at least two oranges
2. Three tablespoons of rose water
- Grind the orange peel with rose water and water if needed to form a paste.
- Apply all over the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes at least.
- Rinse with cool water.