6 Natural Beauty Tricks from Your Kitchen
Don’t want to spend thousands of bucks on cosmetics and masks? It is absolutely okay and totally understandable. Homemade beauty treatments are far better than the ones you get in parlors where you most likely end up with burnt or scarred skin. Here is the list of beauty tricks that you can make by ingredients that every kitchen has for sure.
1. Honey Lemon Cleanser
Honey works amazingly as a moisturizer, especially when combined with lemon juice.
- Just add a few drops of lemon juice to 1 tablespoon of honey and rub it in circular motion all over your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Honey will remove all the dirt and the lemon will remove all the extra oil that causes acne on your skin.
- This will also help remove the tan and leave you with glowing skin.
2. Sugar Scrub for Soft Skin
Removing dead skin is a must thing. Dead cells accumulate in the pores and may lead to acne. It makes your skin dull. Instead of spending money in the salons and investing into some high-end artificial scrub you can make a simple one at home, which won’t leave your skin looking like somebody just peeled the top layer off.
- All you need is sugar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- If you can’t use olive oil for some reason then replace it with almond oil.
- Mix 2 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to ½ cup of oil.
- Scrub your face or any part of your body with this mixture.
- It will exfoliate your skin gently and give a fresh look.
3. Protein Treatment for Hair
Yogurt, eggs, garlic, onions and lemons are of great use when it comes to hair and skin. Why would you want to go to a parlor to get a protein treatment when you can save your time and do it yourself at home on regular basis?
- Mix a cup or two of yogurt (as per hair length) with an egg and apply the mixture to your hair.
- Let it dry and then wash with water at normal temperature.
- Make sure you do not wash your hair with hot water, as it will form clumps of egg in your hair.
- Repeat this treatment every two weeks and you will see the difference yourself.
4. Natural Makeup Remover
Ladies, please do not sleep with your makeup on. It leaves behind dark pigmentation on your skin, which is nearly impossible to get rid of. Some wise person figured out the easiest and the cheapest way of removing makeup without harming the skin beneath it.
- Olive oil or coconut oil has made things a lot easier now.
- Just rub some of the oil on your face and wipe the makeup off with a warm washcloth.
- This will allow your skin to breathe and heal overnight.
5. Natural Concealer
Got dark circles under eyes? It’s okay till you have cucumbers or potatoes in your kitchen.
- Cut up a few slices and put them on your eyes for as long as you like while chilling out in open air.
- This will relax your mind and take away the dark cells.
6. Anti-aging Creams
If natural beauty treatments to prevent aging are done regularly, you won’t reach that point where you will be forced to use anti-aging beauty creams.
- All you really need to do is mash a banana and mix in some honey and coconut oil.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it for a while.
- This will help remove fine lines and wrinkles on the very first stage.