Whether at home or the workplace, we all want to look our best with our busy schedules. And what is the best way to look your best physically? No, the answer is not makeup, but it’s yoga. Yes, yoga does not only help in weight loss, but it can also help boost your energy.
So, if you are struggling to find the energy to make your day better, then practising yoga is one of the best ways to recharge yourself in no time. Check out these tailored yoga workouts to boost your energy.
- Stand straight on your feet.
- On an inhale, raise your arms towards the ceiling and look up.
- Imagine bringing energy up to your fingertips and hands.
- Hold for 30 seconds and exhale by bringing your hands back down by your side.
- Place yourself upside down onto your stomach, facing forward.
- Place your palms flat on the floor with your elbows pointed upwards.
- On an inhale, press into the ground with your hands, and lift your entire torso off the ground to come into a backbend position.
- Look slightly up and forward.
- Hold for 30 seconds deep breaths and exhale.
- Start on your hands and knees, aligning your wrists underneath your shoulders and your knees underneath your hips.
- On an inhale, tilt your pelvis back so that your tailbone sticks up, face looking up and stretching the chest upwards.
- Hold for 30 seconds and exhale by tucking your pelvic inward and making outward ‘C’ with the tailbone.