Mint and Cucumber Cooler
Now that summers officially back (yes karachiites, I’m looking at you) we have to think of more creative ways to beat the heat. Air conditioning and fans are alright but we need to regulate our body temperature from within. And no, I am not just talking about downing bottles of ice cold fizzy drinks (although, how good does that sound right now). This Mint and Cucumber Cooler recipe I’m sharing with you all today is personal favorite of mine to beat the sweltering summer heat bound to make an appearance anytime soon.
Mint and Cucumber Cooler Recipe
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- (If you are using 7-up ignore this step) to half a glass of water, squeeze two lemons and add two tbsp of sugar. Stir until mixed well.
- In a blender, add your 7-up or lemonade along with the cucumber. Blend for 25 seconds.
- To this mixture, add almost two cups full of ice along with your mint leaves and blend to create a slush.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Adjust the sugar according to taste and enjoy.
This Mint and Cucumber Cooler recipe is personal favorite of mine to beat the sweltering summer heat bound to make an appearance anytime soon. Make this for your family and friends.