From Bharay Baingan to White Chicken: Four delicious gluten-free recipes
Everyone loves food – it’s like a universal truth. However, if we begin to suffer from any disease, our diet is the first thing that is affected. According to our internal problem, we bring changes in our diet; for instance, if someone suffers from diabetes, one has to avoid sugar.
Just imagine! One has to say a big NO to the mouth-watering, scrumptious deserts. How terrifying! Similarly, if someone suffers from high blood pressure, one has to avoid salt. This is truly heart-wrenching. If one suffers from celiac disease or develops any type of gluten sensitivity, one has to avoid foods which contain gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley and rye.
Whenever we need to control our diets, the general perception is the days of joy are over for us. Life becomes tasteless and colorless. But fear not, experts have come up with many new recipes and supplements that help cope with their illnesses and enjoy food as well.
And today, we’ll be focusing on gluten-free Best Recipes. Even if you have to avoid gluten in gluten sensitivity you still can have numbers of dishes. Here are recipes of some easy, simple and gluten-free food:
Oreo biscuits – one or two packets (crushed)
Cream – 2 packets
Chocolate – 200 grams
Extra cram for topping
Nuts – Crushed
1) Crush the Oreo and keep it in open air for a while so it can become soft.
2) Melt the chocolate in a pan and add cream in it.
3) Now, in a tray, first layer the Oreo biscuits, and then pour the chocolate-and-cream mixture.
4) You can add layers according to your taste.
5) Above the chocolate mixture, spread a layer of extra cream.
6) Lastly, you can garnish it with the crushed Oreo and add crushed nuts as well.
7) Keep it in freezer and enjoy your desert.
Chocolate chips – one small packet
Condensed milk – one jar
1) Pour condensed milk in a bowl and add chocolate chips in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the oven for one to two minutes.
3) Mix it well and add nuts.
4) Take the mixture out in a tray or you can even pour it in an ice-cube tray.
5) Freeze it and enjoy the heavenliness of chocolate.
Chicken – 1 kg
Onions – 2 to 3
Garam masala – 2 tbsp
Green chili – 6 to 7
Cream/yoghurt – 1 pack or one bowl
Black pepper – 1 tbsp
White pepper – ½ tbsp
Salt – according to taste
1) In a pan, add two table spoon of oil and finely chopped onions in it.
2) When onions turn brown, add chicken and fry it well.
3) Now cover the lid of pan, and keep chicken on a low flame.
4) When the water dries, add cream, garam masala, black pepper and white pepper and fry it well.
5) Now add green chilies (there should be cuts in each) and fry it.
6) Delicious white chicken is ready to eat.
BHARAY BAINGAN (BRINJAL)
Onion – 4 to 5 (finely chopped)
Tomato paste – one bowl
Green chili – 4 to 5 (finely chopped)
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Chili flakes – 2 to 3 tbsp
Salt (according to taste)
1) In a pan, add oil and onions and fry them till they turn light brown.
2) Now add tomato paste and fry it again.
3) Add salt, lemon juice, chili flakes and fry them all till the oil surfaces.
Brinjal – 3 to 4 pieces
Onion – 2 to 3 (finely chopped)
Imli – 2 tbsp
Cumin – 1 tbsp
Chat masala – 1 tbsp
1) In a bowl, add finely chopped onion, salt, chili powder, imli juice, cumin and make a mixture of it.
2) Take brinjals and put a cut in them. Cut shouldn’t be too long or too short.
3) Fill the mixture in the brinjals and shallow-fry them in a very low flame.
4) Take out the brinjals on a tissue paper in order to remove extra oil.
5) After your brinjals are ready, put them in your gravy.
6) You can also add two table spoons of yoghurt in it.
7) Enjoy your brinjals.
As long as you know how to make your food interesting, no disease can make your life difficult. Be creative, be happy.