Refreshing Mint Lemonade Slushie
This refreshing Mint Lemonade Slush is perfect for the summers. Make this refreshing recipe during summers get refreshed and enjoy with your friends and family.
This recipe is also good for kids.
Mint Lemonade Slush Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 10 – 12 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- In a blender, add lemon juice, sugar, mint leaves and water.
- Add crushed ice-cubes and blend till thick slush is formed. Taste and adjust sugar content if necessary.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint, if desired.
Enjoy the refreshing recipe at HTV.