Cheesy Baked Potatoes
These cheesy baked potatoes are simple to make and delicious in taste. Make sure to use lots of cheese for that beautiful melted cheesy topping.
Cheesy Baked Potatoes Recipe
- ½ kg potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Spring onions, for garnish
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Wash, peel and cube the potatoes. Boil for about 25 – 30 minutes till tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add chopped garlic and saute it for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onions followed by green chilies.
- Add the boiled potatoes and stir well. Add salt and spring onions, to taste.
- Pour the potatoes in an oven-safe dish.
- Add spring onions and red chili pepper for garnish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for 10 minutes till cheese is melted and brown.
- Serve hot.