Homemade Honey Face Wash for Soft, Glowing Skin
It really is a hard task to find a face wash that works perfectly for your skin. You always end up investing in too many face washes, which leave your skin oily or too dry. One always gives in to homemade stuff to avoid those harsh chemicals, and honey is a solution for all your skin problems.
Honey for Glowing Skin
Honey works amazingly to bring glow to your dull and dry skin. All you need is yogurt and raw honey.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of whole milk yogurt with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this mixture on your face and wash it off after relaxing for a while.
- This mask has too many perks thus, can be used as many times as you like in a week.
Honey for Cleansing
- Just massage your face with raw honey for soft and glowing skin and then wash it off. Rub lemon slices on to your skin to remove any residuals and you will see the result soon.
- If you want to remove your makeup and cleanse your skin at the same time then add 1 teaspoon of raw honey and baking soda each to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. This is a very cheap and natural face cleanser for glowing skin that you can easily make at home.
Honey for Clear Skin
Honey has anti bacterial and bleaching properties, which help clear the skin.
- Mix in honey and fresh milk 1 to 2 tablespoon ratios.
- Apply the mixture on to your face and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash it off with a mild soap.
- Make sure you tie your hair, because the mixture is runny and can also spoil your clothes.
- You can also remove blackheads with this mixture.
- Just place a thin fabric piece on areas like chin and nose after applying the mask.
- Let the mask dry and then pull the fabric off.
- Make sure you apply a toner later on.
Honey Face Wash
For Combination Skin:
You don’t need to test more face washes anymore since you can make one at home by yourself now. Honey soothes down your skin and kills bacteria, thus, this is the best face wash you will ever come across. Just follow the directions and you will get a glowing and clear skin.
1/3 cup of castile soap (you can make it at home with olive oil and soda)
1/3 cup of raw honey
3 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of avocado oil (easily available in big grocery stores)
2-3 drops of essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bottle and shake it till the honey is dissolved.
- Apply the mixture on to your face and neck in circular motions.
- Also, make sure you shake the bottle every time before using the face wash.
- Rinse the mixture off with water a bit warmer than you body temperature.
For Sensitive Skin:
The sole purpose of a homemade honey face wash for skin is to get a clear and glowing skin without actually scrubbing the layers of your skin off. Multani mitti and honey for glowing and healthy skin is an amazing idea. Follow the instructions to make multani mitti and honey face wash for smooth and glowing skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of multani mitti in ¼ cup of honey.
- Fill a jar keeping in mind the ratio.
- Also, add a few drops of essential oil.
- Whisk all the things together and then apply it over your face.
- Let it dry for a few minutes for best results and then wash it off.
- This will help fight bacteria and dirt that stick very firmly to your skin.