Homemade Cake Recipes
I still remember the time when I only get to eat cake on birthdays. I used to wait for birthdays and pray for invitations. I used to think cakes are something that only professionals can make. Ah! Those good old days! As I grew older I realized not only we have done so much advancement in technology but in food as well. Cakes, pizzas, stakes and the list goes on, only found in some big fat restaurants but now with little hard work and good recipes we can make them at home.
Cakes have always been my first love, no matter what I have beside them I would choose cakes. We have long list of cakes from chocolate mousse to lava cake every type of cake gives you heavenly experience. I tell you even just thinking about these makes me drool. What if I tell you, from now onwards whenever you crave for cake you can easily, in a very less time can make your own cake. It does sound ah-mazing, no?
Here come my favorite home-made cake recipes for you. Just follow them and create magic on the plate.
Chocolate Heaven Cake
- Butter (medium size)
- Grounded sugar (1 small cup)
- Eggs (4)
- Flour (1 ½ cup)
- Cocoa powder (1/2 cup)
- Baking soda (1tbs)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Heavy cream (1 cup)
- Sugar (4tbs)
- Chocolate chip (6onz)
- In a bowl add butter, sugar, and beat it with the help of beater.
- Add eggs and beat them again until it turns into a smooth mixture.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and slowly add in the mixture.
- Beat it for 2 minutes.
- Add milk slowly in the mixture and beat it well.
- Brush all sides of baking tray with oil and pour this mixture in it.
- Bake it at 350 F/ 180 C for 22-25 minutes.
- In a pan add heavy cream, sugar and cook it for some time.
- In a bowl of chocolate chip, add 1tbs butter and hot heavy cream mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Pour this topping on the cake. Decorate it with strawberries.
- Oreo (24)
- Butter (1/3 cup in melt form)
- Cheese Cream (8oz)
- Butter (1/4)
- Sugar (1/4)
- Vanilla essence (1tbs)
- Chocolate chip (1 cup)
- Heavy whipping cream (8oz)
- Crush Oreo either with hands or with the help of machine.
- Add butter in the Oreo and mix it well.
- In a dish, make a layer of crushed Oreo and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add cheese cream, butter, sugar and vanilla essence and mix it well with the help of beater.
- In this mixture, add melted chocolate chip and mix it well with beater.
- In a separate bowl add whipping cream and beat it with the beater for 2-3minute.
- Now add this whipping cream in the bowl of chocolate chip mixture.
- Mix it well with the help of spatula.
- Make a layer of this mixture on the Oreo layer.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce.
These are my favorite and the most simple cake recipes. Give it try and enjoy a trip to heaven.