- Cardio Based Workouts – Naveed Hussain – HTV Fitness
This Cardio workout will get your heart rate up and you don’t even need to leave the house. Performing higher-intensity bodyweight exercises can be an effective way to build strength while also raising the heart rate.
- Abs Workout Exercies – Naveed Hussain – HTV Fitness
Want rock-hard abs? These fat blasting exercises can speed up the process of leaning out and ripping abs. Here are 3 exercise to do when you’re limited on time but looking for big results.
- Burpees Exercise – Naveed Hussain – HTV Fitness
The burpee is a full body exercise used in strength training and as an aerobic exercise. Burpees one of the only equipment-free exercises that work your entire body and give you a great cardiovascular workout. Watch this video to learn How To Do Burpees and Avoid Common Injuries.
- Abdominal Plank Exercise – Usman Samir – Htv Fitness
Strengthen your core, sculpt sexy abs, burn calories and build total body strength with this plank exercise. The plank is the ultimate move to carve your core, but these variations give you total-body strength at the same time. Learn how to safely do this exercise.
- Upper Body Exercies – Usman Samir – HTV Fitness
Looking for quick and effective upper body workout you can do at home? This exercise can improve posture and upper body exercises form, leading to a stronger and more muscular back! Gain strength and muscles with these upper body exercises.
- Squat Press Exercise Easy Version – Usman Samir – HTV Fitness
Squats are one of the great leg toning exercise. For those who have back and knee injuries use chair while sitting. Learn correct technique here to do squat press, a fat burning exercise.
- Jumping Jack Exercises Easy Version – Usman Samir – HTV Fitness
Jumping jacks are basic exercises that don’t require equipment or extensive fitness knowledge. This jumping jack easy version is for those who have been suffering from knee and back injuries.
- Burpee Exercise – Zarmina Faisal Salman – HTV Fitness
Burpees is one of the only equipment-free exercises that work your entire body and give you a great cardiovascular workout.
- Chair Pose Exercise – Zarmina Faisal Salman – HTV Fitness
Strengthen and tone all of your leg muscles with this Chair pose exercise. Target your butt and thighs quickly with this move. You can also Strengthen your legs with this exercise at home.
- Push Up Exercise – Zarmina Faisal Salman – HTV Fitness
If you only want to do 1 exercise than it should be the push up! Pushup is one of the best total body exercise that you can do at home with out any equipment. In a push-up, you engage multiple muscle groups across the entire body.