When it comes to the main meal, we have trillions of ideas but I have seen people struggling to create new, healthy yet scrumptious snacks. The way cherries add flavor to a cake, snacks, indeed, bring life in our menu. They are a break from our monotonous meals.
Here is a delicious recipe for white sauce pasta, one that you can try at home!
Cheese – According to taste
Cashew nuts – 10 to 15
Milk – 1 liter
Pasta – 1packet
Boneless chicken – half kg
Black and white pepper – 2 tbsp each
Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Corn flour – 3 tbsp
Butter – 1 small pack
1) Boil the chicken and cut it in small chunks.
2) In same water that you used to boil the chicken, add 2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp of salt and boil the pasta.
3) Once pasta is boiled, wash it with cold water and add 2 tbsp of oil in it.
4) In a pan, melt butter.
5) Once butter is melted, add corn flour and keep mixing it until it becomes a paste.
6) Now add milk and stir it well.
7) Once flour and milk are mixed well, add 6 to 7 slices of cheese.
8) Add salt, soya sauce, black and white pepper and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes.
9) In a juicer, mix cashew nuts with milk.
10) Pour this mixture in pan and cook it for another minute.
11) Make sure your sauce isn’t extra thick. It should be watery.
12) Now add chicken pieces and pasta.
13) Mix it well. Serve it hot.
So what are you waiting for? Indulge in this deliciously gooey snack while enjoying your cool winter evenings with family and friends. Cheers!