Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- Chicken breast fillets
- Spinach leaves- ¼ kg
- Cream cheese- 1 block
- Eggs- 2
- Garlic powder
- Bread crumbs
Are you sick and tired of eating the same old chicken recipes that you’ve had since you were a child? Is a good grilled chicken not satisfying enough for you anymore? Well, don’t worry because I bring you the most delicious, juicy chicken recipe that’ll have you wanting more. This spinach stuffed chicken is creamy, flavorful and easy to make. It will definitely impress your guests without much effort on your part. I really hope you enjoy!
- Heat oil in a pan. Add spinach leaves and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to the spinach and fry till the spinach is cooked.
- In a bowl, take the cooked spinach, add cream cheese and paprika. Mix well till a creamy mixture is achieved. Adjust salt and pepper according to taste.
- Now take the chicken breast and cut it in half vertically. Split each of pieces in the middle to create an empty pouch-like space and stuff it with the creamy spinach.
- Add some salt, pepper and paprika to the flour.
- Coat the chicken with flour, egg and finally bread crumbs.
- Fry in oil until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with peas and mash.