Breakfast as they say, is the most important meal of the day. It gives you that punch of energy early in the morning that helps you hold off until lunch. Since it’s the first meal of the day, the amount of calories you consume get used up as the metabolism is fastest at this time of the day. It is actually better to have your heaviest meal at this time of the day than dinner as most people believe. That being said, it can be difficult to think up of new ways to add variety to your everyday breakfast menu. This recipe has everything you would want in a Nutritious Breakfast to start your day. It adds desi twist to your everyday scrambled eggs and barely takes anytime to prepare.
- Add some oil to the frying pan and fry onion till they brown.
- To the same pan, add potatoes, carrots, chilies, and peas and a pinch of salt, and fry everything together till the vegetables soften slightly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs with turmeric, chili powder and salt.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and fry. Scramble the egg till it breaks into pieces.
- Add the coriander to garnish and serve.
Image Credits: google