This recipe is perfect appetizer or a light evening snack.
Impress your friends and family with this simple dish that not only tastes good but looks restaurant quality.
Your favorite nachos – 1 big pack
Cheddar cheese – 1 block (shredded)
Chicken breast fillets – 3 (diced)
1) Dice the tomatoes, chilies and onions, and mix.
2) Add two tsp of lemon juice and half a tsp of garlic paste to this mix.
3) Add sugar accordingly, to balance the sharpness of the lemon
4) Add salt and pepper according to taste and mix in a mashing motion. Keep this salsa aside for later.
5) Fry the chicken cubes into a table spoon of oil with salt and pepper until golden.
6) Now line a baking dish with aluminum foil and layer your nacho chips evenly.
7) Add chicken pieces and olives to the chips. This, with your shredded cheddar to that the top layer, is covered with cheese.
8) Take some of the salsa, drain the liquid from it and sprinkle it over the nachos.
9) Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
10) Serve with the remaining salsa and sour cream.
This will not only tingle your taste buds but will also bring fun and color to your dinner table and it barely takes any time to make. It is especially great to serve kids. I hope you all enjoy.