This chicken and casserole takes minutes to make. Just boil a pot of macaroni while cooking chicken on the side. Mix it together, add some cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Delicious cheesy macaroni is ready, which will be a hit among your children.
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 250 grams chicken, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chicken tikka masala
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 200 grams macaroni, boiled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven at 200 C.
- Heat oil.
- Add garlic paste and saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add onions and saute for 2 minutes till translucent.
- Add chicken and cook till color changes.
- Add chicken tikka masala and cook till chicken is tender. If necessary, add a little water, so the chicken doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Add ketchup, salt, red chili flakes and parsley to taste.
- Add boiled macaroni and mix well.
- Pour macaroni in an oven-proof dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or till cheese melts.
Note: In case chicken tikka masala is not available, any other home-made spice mix can also be used.
Image Credits: google