Khageena is a popular Hyderabadi breakfast recipe which is served with hot parathas. They are made with eggs, tomatoes, onion, coriander and flavored with lots of spices.
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoon coriander (dhaniya) powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 2 green chilies, sliced
- Take out the eggs in a small bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add sliced onions and cook till light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 3-4 minutes till soft.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Add the whisked eggs, and cook while stirring with a wooden spoon, so that the eggs get scrambled.
- Once the eggs are cooked through, add coriander and green chili.
- Serve hot with parath.
Image Credits: google