6 Refreshing Ginger Drink Recipes
You must be aware of the many benefits of ginger, its uses and medicinal advantages. You add ginger to your meal and reap the benefits, however, there is an another way too to gain ginger benefits the refreshing way.
Make these ginger drinks and enjoy ginger health benefits. These refreshing ginger drinks are easy to make and will keep your hydrated and energetic throughout the day.
Ginger Detox Drink
This detox drink is almost similar to ginger tea. But you won’t need to boil the water for this recipe.
- Simply mix finely grated ginger with water and lemon juice.
- Strain the mixture and enjoy the drink.
- Drink this ginger detox drink in the morning to stay refreshed and keep your mind clear.
Ginger tea can be prepped in a couple of minutes.
Fresh ginger and water are the only ingredients you need to make ginger tea. You can also add lemon juice, honey, cinnamon or other spices to it if you want to make the tea tastier and flavorful.
Mango Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
This recipe is just in season. Try it now! This smoothie contains two of the most nutritious spices, turmeric and ginger. It is very filling because it has mangoes, oats and yogurt.
Toss all the ingredients into a blender and enjoy the creamy smoothie.
Apple Ginger Smoothie
With a flavor of apple and a blast of ginger, this ginger smoothie drink is a perfect wake up drink.
- All you need is yogurt, apple, ginger, honey and unsweetened almond milk. (You can use plain milk as well in case almond milk is not available).
- Just toss all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Pomegranate Ginger Detox Drink
You can’t go wrong with a combination of pomegranate and ginger. Pomegranate has been proven to improve heart health, lower risk of cancer and fight inflammation.
- To make this heart healthy drink you will need fresh ginger, pomegranate, lemon, and water.
- Blend the ingredients and strain the mixture before drinking.
Pineapple Ginger Juice
To make this drink you need;
- Fresh ginger, freshly squeezed lime and fresh pineapple juice.
- No need to add the sugar in this recipe.
- Blend all the ingredients together an viola, your cocktail drink is ready!