3 new recipes to try this Christmas
Christmas is one of the biggest celebrations in the world. Houses glow with lights, streets look soothing green because of Christmas trees and that red Santa Claus decoration simply adds life in the celebration.
Festivity of Christmas can also be experienced in the air; it is filled with happiness, laughter and love. Giving and getting gifts is indeed the best part about this celebration. I personally love Christmas celebration as it is the best combo in the world; peak winters plus celebration. Winters give us all the space to enjoy our favorite cuisines. Winter for me means you can eat as much or whatever you want.
Today, I have some really mind-blasting recipes that will definitely add flavors in your celebrations. They are quick, simple and really mouth watering.
Cream cheese – 1/4 cup
Nutella – 2/3 cup
Nuts – optional
1) Beat cream cheese and nutella for a minute.
2) Add nuts if you want to.
3) Cut puff pastry into small squares.
4) Fill these squares with nutella mixture and wrap it in a form of samosa.
5) With the help of fork slowly press all the end of triangle.
6) Brush each side with egg and bake it at 350F/ 175C for 25 minutes.
7) Enjoy your nutella bites.
1) Add melted butter and crushed Oreo in a bowl. Mix it properly and make an Oreo layer as a base.
2) Layer whipped cream above Oreo base.
3) Add caramel-custard layer.
4) Now add some nuts.
5) Add chocolate layer above nuts.
6) Now add vanilla layer.
7) Decorate it with nuts.
8) Keep it in a freezer for two hours and enjoy.
Cream – 2 packets
Fruit tin – 1 large
Ground sugar – 2 tbsp
Black pepper – 1 tbsp
White pepper – ½ tbsp
Jelly – 1 pack
1) Take out cream in a bowl and whip it properly.
2) Add a 2-3 tbsp of juice from the fruit tin and, if needed, add ground sugar according to your taste.
3) Add black and white pepper and mix it properly.
4) Now add fruits and jelly.
5) Keep it in a freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy your dessert.
Life is short, so make the most of every day. Eat properly and keep trying new recipes.
Merry Christmas Everyone!