Fried Mutton Chops
Cook these mutton chops in a seasoned broth of spices and herbs till tender. Once cooked through, dip them in batter and then add breadcrumbs. Fry till crispy and golden from the outside and melt in the mouth tender from the inside.
For Mutton Chops:
- ½ kg mutton chops
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Water, as required
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Oil, for frying
- Place mutton chops in a pot of water. Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, salt, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Cook till mutton chops are tender, about 45 – 60 minutes. The water should eventually dry in the cooking process, otherwise throw it away.
- Place the mutton chops on a plate, and let them cool.
- Make the mutton chops batter by mixing eggs, flour, salt and red chili flakes.
- Coat the cooled mutton chops in the beaten eggs, and the place in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and fry the breaded mutton chops till crisp & golden.