Cheesy Baked Potatoes
These baked potatoes are simple to make and delicious in taste. Make sure to use lots of cheese for that beautiful melted cheesy topping.
- ½ kg potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Spring onions, for garnish
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Wash, peel and cube the potatoes. Boil for about 25 – 30 minutes till tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add chopped garlic and saute it for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onions followed by green chilies.
- Add the boiled potatoes and stir well. Add salt and spring onions, to taste.
- Pour the potatoes in an oven-safe dish.
- Add spring onions and red chili pepper for garnish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for 10 minutes till cheese is melted and brown.
- Serve hot.