The most important meal of the day often begins with eggs, there are absolutely hundreds of ways you can incorporate eggs into a breakfast, fried, boiled, in a sandwich etc. however, there are many among us who either do not like eggs or just want something different in their breakfast. So, for all of you out there who just want something different this morning here are some options to help you replace the egg breakfast.
1. Banana Cookies with a Hint of Cinnamon
Eating cookies can be a quick and easy breakfast, depending if those cookies provide the same levels of energy needed from the breakfasts.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a spoon full of dough and place it on the baking tray.
- After 15 minutes, take the tray out of the oven.
2. The Green Breakfast Drink
This breakfast drink will make you feel full, give you a burst of energy and make you healthy all at the same time. This green drink is full of antioxidants and nutrients the body needs.
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen fruits (any, as required)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Use honey as a sweetener
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend till smooth, take out in glass.
3. Banana and Yogurt Frozen Bites
Using any kind of fruit with yogurt is a great breakfast, not only it is delicious, but it is also healthy. Here is a recipe to kick start your morning with a frozen dessert.
- Bananas (or any other fruit)
- Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- Take the yogurt out in a bowl.
- Slice the bananas and place it in the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Take each piece of banana and place it on a tray and in the freezer.
- Enjoy in the morning.
4. Banana and Ginger Smoothie
Bananas are in season every month in Pakistan, so make the most of it and enjoy this banana surprise that will make your mornings full of sunshine.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 150 grams yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tea spoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
5. Watermelon Shake
This is the season of watermelon and a great chance to incorporate this watery fruit into your breakfast. It is simple, easy and delicious.
- 2 cup chopped watermelon
- ¼ cup of fat-free milk
- 2 cup ice
- Put watermelon and milk in blender.
- Blend for 10 minutes.
- Add ice and blend for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Keeping adding ice and blending until desired result.
6. Apple Pie with Oatmeal
Try this apple pie made with apples of course and oatmeal. Everything the body needs is packed in this breakfast.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 apple, thinly sliced then cut into smaller sizes
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup apple sauce
- Combine milk, oatmeal, cinnamon in a pan and stir until milk is absorbed.
- Add in apple sauce.
- For a soft texture of apples add now or later for a bit of crunch.
- After 15 to 20 minutes of cooking, take it out.
Image Credits: google