Plans Underway For New Medical And Dental College Via Pakistan-Malaysia Collaboration

Team HTV May 20 2014

This medical and dental college will be the first of its kind, and will be established in Karachi. The total cost is estimated to be Rs. 200 million. According to the plans so far, 30% of the students will be Malaysian, while the remaining 70% will be Pakistani. It is expected that the governments of the two countries will meet at the governor house to sign a memorandum to seal the deal. It is expected that this college will take 3 years to be completed. Graduating students will be presented with two degrees, enabling them to practice without a license in more than 30 countries. 

Team HTV

Team HTV:

HTV is the portal, for trusted health and fitness news, updates, articles and tips. Being committed towards listening to people, and through that we have discovered that, staying healthy is more of a challenge rather than a necessity nowadays. Each and every update, article and tip HTV provides is read, investigated and explored before it is being published.