Are You Using These 10 Natural Remedies For Your Hair Quality?
We often think of our hair and how we can improve it, from coloring our hair and cutting it to length. Also when it comes to the health of our hair we go to several doctors and beauticians, using several medication and shampoos to make our hair healthy. But we all have family members who give natural and herbal advice when it comes to hair. Before we rule it out completely there are ten natural remedies which really work to rejuvenate and improve the quality and health of our hair.
Banana can be used as a moisturizer and also helps keep your hair’s natural elasticity. Banana can also be used to treat hair dryness.
- Mix 2 mashed bananas with coconut oil or with butter and apply it to the hair. This will help with all of these issues and keep your hair healthy.
- Mix 2 bananas with a tablespoon of coconut, oil olive oil and honey and make a paste. Apply the paste onto your hair and improve your hair quality.
2. Egg Yolk
The most widely available breakfast option in Pakistan, egg, can also be used to treat your hair. Taking just the yolk, applying egg yolk on your scalp and hair is seen to improve the hair quality by keeping it soft and smooth. Egg can also be used as a moisturizer to condition your hair.
- Mix 3 egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3 drops of Vitamin E oil. Apply the paste onto your scalp and hair and keep it until it is dried. Shampoo it later.
3. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk and Lime juice can be used to help improve hair quality. Milk helps hydrate the scalp and the hair as well. The lime juice contains anti-oxidants that make sure that the hair growth is increased.
- Mix 1 small can of coconut milk with2 tablespoons of olive oil and around 4 tablespoons of lime juice and around 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Make a mixture and apply it to your hair for 30 minutes to get better results.
4. Olive Oil
When it comes to keeping things fresh and healthy, olive oil does the trick as it does with hair. Applying olive oil to your hair ensures that they are moisturized, shiny and healthy. Olive oil helps keep the hair in good shape and gives them a nice shine.
- Apply olive oil to your hair and massage. Keep it on for 30 minutes to get the desired result. However, leaving the oil overnight will increase the results.
Strawberries contain a lot of vitamins and minerals; it also helps prevent a lot of bacteria and dandruff from setting on the scalp. Strawberries can help prevent the hair from getting thinner and it makes the hair shiny and smooth.
- Get about eight strawberries from your local market and then mash them together.
- Mix the paste with 1 tablespoon of mayo and rub it onto your hair.
- After some time, shampoo and wash well.
Mayo helps our hair to grow strong and it also help remove lice. It also helps moisturize your hair. The best way to use mayo is right after you have taken a shower and your hair is wet.
- Apply just plain mayonnaise to your hair and leave for a while, about 30-45 minutes and then wash your hair.
Tomatoes can be used in various ways however one way they can be used is to reduce the smell in hairs. Also, they can be used to reduce dandruff and give shine and life to hair. Tomato can also help with an itchy scalp.
- Apply either tomato paste or juice. After 15-20 minutes wash away the mixture from your hair and feel rejuvenated.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera can be used for hair as it is antibacterial and an amazing moisturizer. It also helps with dry scalp and itching.
- Apply the aloe vera pulp to your hair and leave it for a few minutes. Wash after a while for fresh and strong hair.
Another home remedy for good hair quality can be made using honey. Honey helps hair become stronger and give it a natural glow and clears the hair and scalp from dandruff. Honey is rather sticky, but can be used for hair.
- Simply, put some honey in your hair and massage.
- After 10-15 minutes remove honey from your hair using luke-warm water and shampoo.
Buttery goodness can help you and your hair get healthy at the same time. Butter can be used to treat dry scalp and hair that is dry and brittle. It will make sure that your hair is glossy and has a natural shine.
- You can put a little bit of butter in your hair for half an hour and then wash.
Image Credits: google, GOOGLE