Mint Cucumber and Aloe Vera for Your Beauty
Mint, cucumber and aloe vera, these three magical ingredients are usually available at home and can be used for beauty purposes and many beauty hacks. Scroll down to find their uses.
- Mint can be used for cleansing and tightening your skin. Mix crushed mint and honey to form a paste and then massage it all over your face.
- Mint has salicylic acid that treats inflammation thus mint can help cure acne. Simply apply mint paste all over your face to avoid breakouts.
- Aloe Vera moisturizer can be made at home by mixing Aloe Vera, olive oil and oatmeal. This helps prevent appearance of wrinkles which are the early signs of aging.
- Aloe Vera helps lighten blemishes and reduce acne. It can help reduce spots and scars when mixed with lemon juice and applied on the skin. Massaging Aloe Vera gel and leaving it overnight can reduce and treat acne in no time at all.
- Cucumber helps revitalize the skin. Just blend in cucumber, 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 ½ tablespoon of Yogurt and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mask on your face and then rinse it off after 5 minutes. Apply the mask again and leave it to dry. Once it gets dry, wash it off with water.
- Cucumber juice and Aloe Vera gel are both very good when it comes to removing suntan. Just mix cucumber and lemon juice in Aloe Vera gel and apply the mask onto your face. Do this twice a day for good and quick result.
- Cucumber slices can help reduce eye puffiness. Just put on cucumber slices on your eyes and chill out while sipping on juice.
- Cucumber juice can soothe down sunburns. Put pureed cucumber or its juice generously on sunburns to soothe your skin.
- Aloe Vera helps heal stretch marks. Stretch marks are gained by constant weight gain and loss. Apply Aloe Vera to your stretch marks twice to thrice daily.
- Treat open pores with the help of cucumber juice and Aloe Vera gel. Mix tomato juice, apple cider vinegar, cucumber juice and Aloe Vera gel. Apply this juice mixture all over your skin to close pores.
- Fight cellulite by applying a mixture of ground coffee, cucumber juice and raw honey. Apply this mixture and scrub your skin with it. Cellulite will go in a week or so.
- Mix oatmeal with cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face thrice a week to get rid of all the stubborn scars and blemishes.
- Get rid of all the black heads by applying crushed mint leaves on the black heads. It will not only give a cooling sensation but also give you a nice shiny skin.
- Summers can give you an oily and greasy skin which can lead to acne. Mix cucumber juice with Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice to apply it all over your face. This will balance out the pH and also control moisture.
- Boil mint leaves in water and the let the water cool down. Soak your feet in it for a while to treat cracked heels. You can also apply a paste of crushed mint and olive oil to hydrate your skin to treat cracked heels.