Hair is a precious asset that enhances one’s physical appearance. Having longer and thicker hair is no less than an ultimate blessing of Allah. I have seen people with long and thick hair but they never pay attention to their hair health and condition, and then there are people who leave no efforts in taking care of their hair and are just unable to get ideal one.
If you search for hair treatments they may cost you an arm and a leg and may not even give you surety of best results. As compared to using chemical on your hair, I always believe in eating natural and applying natural ingredients on your hair as the results are surely greater. It is a fact that when we use home remedies the result is a bit slow but it lasts longer.
Let’s have a look on the following home remedies that can get you thicker, longer and beautiful hair that you desire.
Regular protein is best for your hair and egg is the best ingredient for that.
- Beat one or two eggs depending on the length of your hair.
- Apply it on your hair.
- Massage for some time and leave it for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with luke warm water.
- Repeat this procedure almost every alternate day.
2.Olive/ Coconut Oil
Either take olive oil or coconut oil, or you can also take a combination of both.
- In a microwave or stove heat oil for 1 minute.
- Let the oil cool down a bit and apply warm oil on your hair (Make sure it’s not too hot to burn your scalp)
- Massage for 10-15 minutes.
- With a hot towel cover your hair for 15 minutes.
- Remove towel and wash your hair after an hour. (oil and towel shouldn’t be extra hot).
- Equally mix onion and ginger juice and apply on your hair.
- Massage your hair for 5 minutes.
- Wash your hair after an hour.
- Make a mixture of one mashed avocado, banana and one table spoon almond oil.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for an hour.
- Rinse your hair first with water.
- After 15 minutes use shampoo.
5.Castor Oil/ Coconut Oil
- Equally mix caster and coconut oil.
- Put them on heat for a while, (Make sure it’s not too hot to burn your scalp) then massage on your hair.
- Leave your hair for an hour and then shampoo your hair.
- Apply green tea on your hair.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Wash it off next morning.
- Leave orange peel in sunlight for a week.
- Grind them to make a powder.
- Mix this powder in almond oil.
- Apply it on your hair, and leave it for some time.
- Wash your hair with water first and after 15 minutes use shampoo.
Apart from using these remedies, you need to take care of the following things:
- Take healthy and proper diet, do not miss any meal.
- Brush your hair properly before going to bed as it helps with active blood circulation.
- Do not use tons of shampoo on your hair; always dilute your shampoo by mixing water before applying it.
- Avoid unnecessary curling and straightening of your hair, it damages hair.
- While taking bath, use your hand to brush your hair.
- Extra exposure of sunlight is also dangerous for hair.
- Everyday gently give massage to your scalp without anything, this improves blood circulation.
- Avoid using tight ponies and catchers.
- Avoid unnecessary back combing.
- Oiling is important but it doesn’t mean you need to apply the entire bottle.
Hair needs time, care and conditioning so give them all and see the change in them you will truly be amazed.